1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
So that we didn't create a ruling faction but the we would have checks and balances.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Prohibition of Marijuana. Its enforcement is based on bogus science and government scare tactics which has led to the Oppression of our Rights as Individuals and as Citizens of this Great Nation. Prohibition of guns. Have we not learned from our mistakes? Do we naively believe the black market won't be there to supply criminals and those considered undesirable by the government with arms? This will continue to fuel organized crime. Prison Reform In 1980 there were approximately 24,000 nonviolent drug offenders in American prisons. By 2010 that population increased to approximately 360,000. For less than half the amount spent to house these nonviolent drug offenders annually, they can be trained in skills to fill the labor shortages in US industries.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion should be the choice of the individual. Personally, I'm Pro Life. I believe in less government and the government should not have the right to control a woman's choice.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Constitution, Voters, Academia, Congress, Supreme Court, Industry, Media, and Professional Sports.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe that spiritual world exist and is real. I do not follow a certain religion. I believe that we are placed on earth to help our fellow man. I believe in the common sense laws of all religions, Morals: Don’t Kill, Lie, Steal, Covet , that you should treat your neighbor as yourself, The Existence of the Soul, Spiritual Knowledge is Accessible to Everyone, God is Inside of Us, Compassion and Respect for Everyone and Peace and Nonviolence.