1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
America's Founders believed that our rights were given to us from God. They held a true belief in the individual spirit of mankind and the ability for an individual to control their own destiny.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1). Out of Control Spending - To be able to conserve the American dream for future generations, we have to force government to live within its means so that it doesn't pass on today's burdens to future generations. 2). National Defense - One of the basic requirements of our nation is to preserve our national defense from those who want to take it from us. 3). Limiting the Size of the Federal Government- The government does too many things today that it shouldn't be doing. These things take away our individual freedoms, our entrepreneurial spirit and our ability to control our own destiny.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Protect the life of the mother. We should fight to defend life at every stage.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I'm a Christian who shares strong conservative values and believes that those values are fundemental to the decision making process and should never be seperated or excluded.