1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
They had in mind a defined framework for the nation's law and order. They were specific and clear about the responsibilities of the U.S. Congress; The President as the head of the government's executive branch; and the Supreme Court as head of the judicial branch of the government. America's founders did not have in mind a Tea Party Circus filled with gridlock and opposition to everything that the President does or says, thus making the 113th U.S. Congress, the worst one in the last 238 years
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Transportation. Investing $10 Billion in a Speed Train can provide more than 100,000 new jobs and North and South shores in New Orleans area. 2. Immigration reform. Most illegal aliens are Native American Indians that have been in America for 5,000 years. A 5-year work visa with a 5-year extension if they have a sponsor would be appropriate. 3. Fracking. All aquifers in Louisiana are already contaminated with Agent ABA (Arsenic, bismuth and aluminum) which produces CANCER. All family and many friends living in Tangipahoa and Jefferson Parish have the highest levels of Agent ABA, including all my grandchildren, daughter, wife, mother and me (per DNA testing results). All members of the Caucasian congregation at my church died of Cancer except one, and all members of the Hispanic congregation that have died, died of Cancer. My last two friends died in pain without expanded Medicaid insurance.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
As a proclaimed Christian I do not have the power of God to make a judgment regarding abortion. As a man, I feel that only women should have the right to make that decision. As a citizen, I support the Supreme Court Decisions. As a father I would perhaps support abortion in case of a rape to my daughter or support a child that was abused by incest. As your U.S. Representative in Congress, for the 1st CD, I would support an All Women Commission integrated by women of both political parties 50/50 with a final decision making vote by the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution and Congress.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I proclaim to be a born again Christian. I believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. As a Christian it is my duty to lead and help the needy, feed the hungry and look out of the widow and oppressed, particularly those that are in jail for being Native American Mayan Indians. Regarding the healthcare of the citizens of the 1st. CD I feel guilty by omission if I do not inform people to have their well and city water tested for harmful chemicals. The water at my farm showed high levels of contamination of Agent ABA, and I immediately installed a commercial water filtration system for my family and for irrigating our vegetables. I cannot keep that information to myself. I must inform the people of the 1st CD and that is why I decided to run for U.S. Congress to fight to repeal the law that authorizes fracking companies to keep secret the toxic chemicals they put in our aquifers throughout our nation.