1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Colonist believed in the natural rights of men and of government resting on the consent of the governed. This is why a representative of the people should vote the way the people who sent them to Washington would prefer the issue to be approved.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
A working relationship toward out industries in regard to regulations and enforcement. EPA has some standards that need to be relaxed. A balanced budget or a least a limit of three years minimum to re-establish a balanced budget. A person being sued in court should be able to declare proof of fraudulent claims, and at the end of the trial the jury can declare fraud and have reinbustments given to the defendant by the person bringing the suit and his lawyer should carry some burden of reinbustment. Rebuilding our factories that have left for overseas. We are losing jobs. We can rebuild using manufacturing methods of robotic and 3D printing. It will be less manual labor. We need balance the trade deficit.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Confirmed rape or incest committed against a minor. Must be reported to law enforcement. To prevent death of both fetus and mother.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court,
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
"Let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God...God is love." I John 4:7 "Whatever your hands find to do, do it." Do your job. Theresa has been everything written in Proverbs 31:11-31. You have to begin your adult life with someone that can add blessing to your life. The choices we make go with us for life.