1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
More Income! More Jobs! More government revenue-all this without raising taxes with daily positive returns from stock from corporations and banks! Companies paying state and federal taxes. Many get tax breaks, and do not pay taxes! Raise the minimum wage to $15.00/hour since it is not enough to live on or raise a family, and corporations can afford to pay it easily. The middle class needs more Income for a good and abundant life and retirement. Many are struggling and are in credit card debt, working 2 or 3 part time jobs at minimum wage. 37 million have student loans averaging $29,000 with interest. Most don't have retirement savings to retire. We want daily positive returns with stock from corp'ns. and banks. With more income, we will purchase more goods and services, and this will create more Jobs!-the Greatest Economic Stimulus! Get rid of Indexes S & P, Dow Jones, Nasdaq for gov't. revenue with daily positive returns from stock to stop raising taxes.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
To save the life of the mother. A girl that is 11 or 12 years old, or younger. I believe it should be her decision to go to term with the baby, and decide to keep it or find a loving home for the baby or put it up for adoption. The mother and family should "not freak out". She should have medical attention and good nutrition, and it should not be a medical expense or hardship for the family. We understand that the Supreme Court should not have allowed abortion to have an "open door". It should not be used for birth control. 70 million babies have been killed, and that is unacceptable, inhumane, and it cannot continue. Adults need to be responsible and mature and find a loving home for the baby. The U. S. Congress needs to reconsider changing the law regarding abortion. We need to have an open mind and do what is right.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court that should follow God's word in the Holy Bible-no abortions with some exceptions, no gay marriage, no gay rights, or civil unions. God considers these to be sin, and this angers and provokes God.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian, and I have been all my life. I love God, and I am righteous, and know right from wrong. I want to be a good example, and I have love and compassion. I want to make the right decisions regarding all issues. Please pray for God's wisdom and God's strength and power for me to be a righteous leader, and a "light" for the world.