1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with market-driven, simpler health care reform. 2. Get federal spending under control and tame the regulatory monster that is hurting American families. I will propose legislation that requires all federal regulations to be justified every five years or expire. 3. Restore America's standing as a superpower that leads on the world stage with the notion that exhibiting strength is the best way to avoid conflict.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only life of mother or rape and incest.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I'm a committed follower of Christ and my faith in God shapes all that I do. I believe that we are all made in God's image. It's very important that we remain vigilant, ensuring that government does not succeed in any effort to supplant God as the highest authority in our lives.