1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The desire to define, exercise and protect the right of free will endowed by our Creator.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1.Obamacare. Obamacare is almost to the point of no return with absolute government control of our healthcare. The ever-increasing regulations are dissolving our private sector and we have got to halt all forms of implementation in every regard and then repeal the law in its entirety. Then we can talk about additional healthcare plan replacements when we know our businesses won't be taxed and regulated out of business. 2.Returning legislative authority to the state legislatures to restore government to the form intended by our Founders. 3.Get the federal government out of our education system. Our federal government is stifling the ability of state and local school boards to manage schools and teach children effectively.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only to save the life of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
1.God 2.Constitution 3.Voters 4.Supreme Court & Congress SKIP: Industry, Media, Academia, Professional Sports
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Jesus Christ is the exclusive way to Heaven. I believe that the complete canon of the 66 books of the Bible is the inerrant, infallible and divinely inspired Word of God breathed through his verbal plenary inspiration. My faith is the basis of both my principles and my values and forces me to consistently stay true to my convictions.