1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Their knowledge that "avaricious man" would need to be controlled. "If men were angels no government would be needed".
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1.The insane pace at whigh the Congress has allowed bureaucrats and lawyer to "implement" laws without any control or review. This has created considerable loss of personal freedom and serious impediments to business 2.The total lack of effort to control the growth of government and the increasing rate of deficit spending 3.The total ineptitude in the spending of foreign aid and trade while continuing to place disincentives on American Industries
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Save the mothers life-when needed Cases of rape and incense-as soon as possible in first trimester
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,voters, constitution congress supreme court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Judeo-Christian beliefs and values