1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Human nature is that individuals have a strong propensity to dominate others (SIN). Understanding that the founders crafted the Constitution with the Bill of Rights to protect the citizens from the tyranny of government and built safe guards for each branch of government to defend itself from the other branches.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. We have a progressive administrative state that has been constructed by both parties over the last 100 years. The best way to illustrate this is article 1 section 1 of the Constitution, "All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States". Continuing on explaining how legislation has to be passed by both houses and signed by the president. That is not what we've had in Washington for a long time. Right now many agencies like IRS, EPA, all pass regulations and enforce those regulations never passed by the house or senate, simply enacted by the agencies themselves in direct violation of the Constitution. 2. The national debt. Many countries have destroyed their currency and life savings of their citizens on purpose to steal the fruit of their labor. 3. Invasion into the personal lives of citizens by an ever expanding federal government. NSA, Department of Homeland Security.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
The life of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,(Voters we the people), Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in God the creator of the universe, his son Jesus who died for the sins of mankind and the Holy Spirit to guide us today. I believe that he left us here as stewards of the earth and to spread the good news leading others toward the saving grace of God.