1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
"Inalienable rights", which are rights that a person is considered to have, which he or she cannot surrender or give away and which cannot legally be taken from him or her. These rights are often considered the same as natural rights that a person is born with, and these rights are granted by our Creator and further protected our Constitution.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Reform Taxation - Tax Reform - It is something the people of America want and need in order to reign in Government over reach. I will introduce the Legislation on the Fair Tax. Those who oppose it will be exposed. Then the American People can take out trash and elect those who won't oppose what is their Constitutional heritage and is Just. Restore Locally Controlled Education - Our children are our future and we entrust them to maintain it for their children. Education is key to that. With government overreach into the educational process, our children have become victims of mis-education and don't truly understand what this country stands for and why or how it came to be. Ensure Better Veteran's After Service Care - We cannot continue to ask our children to die for a country and watch them suffer from mistreatment upon returning home to our shores after war.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes. Only if it endangers the life of the mother and that choice is solely up to her as an adult or her legal guardians / parents. This goes back to our inalienable or natural rights to life or self preservation.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution Supreme Court Voters Congress
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I follow the teachings of Christ. I share them on a personal level with those who wish to know. I strive to live them each day. It is a personal relationship that I have chosen to follow. Others are free to choose it or reject it. Either way, I will not force my beliefs upon another. I expect them to respect my choice to adhere to them.