1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Human dignity, protection against tyranny and freedom. Separation of powers is the check and balances that control a republican form of government. To make government serve the people not to be governed by the state.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Immigration: Our immigration law is not broken we included 1.5 new residents last year. These people are coming to be part of our middle class. We need to be a soverign state and illegal immigration destabilizes the very essence of our security. Present law permits the executive tog rant paroles in the interest of USA and for humanitarian reasons. Dood/Frank has negotiably impacted small business by requiring a beacon rating to the the first element of credit worthiness. Such law failed to correct the problems with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and its shortcomings and abuse by predatory lenders. The present Dood/Frank will prevent lending and people buying the american dream (house). CommonCore is government indoctrination the federal Government has no place in national high school and parental teaching. The federal goverment job is to make accessible dollars for eduction without requiring a systemic educational mandate or indoctrination of topics or theological mandated ideas.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Since Robe v Wade the issue has been litigated and necessarily determined (Resurrection Judicata). I understand as pro life supporter that life begins at conception. Extenuating circumstances are not truly defined as necessity (life or death), rape, incest etc. But under present law the woman's right to privacy has been legally defined not thologicaslly interpreted by our court's.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
The Constitution the the highest law of the land and accepts god as the creator of all men that are created equally, Congress has the power to pass laws which the Exceutive and the judiciary must interpret, voters, industry, media, academia, sports,
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am catholic, Christian.