1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Laws of Nature, or Natural Law, which were intended to protect each of the natural rights for all of mankind were the ultimate source of the Constitution.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Immigration: The Constitution is being abridged by a President using his pen and a telephone to usurp Congress, and Immigration Laws are selectively being enforced for purely political reasons (potential new voters). No Man, or Political Party is above the Law, which is why the American people should stand up and vote out of office anyone who has disrespect for their Oath of Office and for the document that has ensured our freedom for so many years: The Constitution. Healthcare (Obamacare) - A government run health care disaster for the people of this country, which was implemented through coercion and legal loopholes in the Constitution. It should be abolished and be replaced with a Private Patient-Driven system that allows all citizens to buy Insurance across State Lines from private insurers. National Debt. - Fiscal irresponsibility by the current administration to prop up the economy and pay for National Health Insurance. Both are dangers to our economy and our freedom.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Rape, Incest, Death of the Fetus, or Severe Injury to the Mother that causes early birth, or irreparable damage to the infant.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Industry, Supreme Court, Academia, Professional Sports, and Media.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a person that believes in god and the holy spirit. I believe that the union of marriage is sacred and between a man and a woman. I also believe that society must have a strong moral code to survive and prosper, free of influences that would corrupt our society.