1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Original sin. Romans 3:23
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Dissolution of traditional family (majority of children born to mothers under 30 are born to single headed households. Culture cannot survive this). 2. Abortion (about 57 million have been killed. This culture of death has a comprehensive impact, society-wide). 3. Spending and national debt (his inter-generational theft is stealing hope, opportunity, and future success from from our children and grandchildren).
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am 100% prolife. Every life is sacred. We should safe every life we can.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a committed Christian who believes that God created people with a free will to make their own decisions regarding what they choose to believe. I recognize that our society was founded by looking to God for wisdom and guidance, which is why we created the greatest Republic the world has ever seen. I will fight those who want to take God out of America’s public square. I have been on several mission trips (Philippines, Mexico), was a board member of my church, and have visited the Holy Land twice in the last two years.