1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
It was based on the will of God that all men are created equal, and to ensure that no one person would be treated like a subservient to a King or single branch of government. So forth these check and balances were written into the Constitution.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Congress inept ability balance the budget. It is said that those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it once again. If a side by side comparison of the US Dollar and the Roman Gold/coin is done you will see that the Roman Empire devalued their coin just as the United States is doing to its currency by borrowing one credit. This reckless spending evidently will collapse the US Economy. Securing our boarders: Securing our boarders is not about race or nationality it is about security of the nation. The Southern border is used for drug and human trafficking. Many of those that enter the United States are not just from south of the border but from the Middle East, Asia and other parts of the world. We are a nation of laws and those laws must be followed regardless if it is popular or not. Without these laws there would be anarchy. We do not need immigration reform just immigration enforcement. So many immigrants have entered t
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I have been asked this question many times. I will not support any legislation that contains wording with the exception or in the case of rape or incest. I believe that life begins at conception and that all life must be protected.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution Voters Congress Supreme Courts
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
God created the heavens and earth. He then gave life to man and that man was created in his image. There is only one God and that we are to give praise and thanks for his blessings. We must follow his commandments.