1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Nature's Law and God alone grants "natural rights" to mankind. As history proves, mankind can be evil. The Constitution protects American citizens from a tyrannical authoritarian government by "checks and balances among the three branches of government.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Work toward a Balance Budget eventually goal of Balance Budget Amendment. U.S. national debt is over $17 trillion, and unfunded liabilities over $125 trillion. The national debt is at 101% to Growth Domestic Product (GDP. Defund and Replace Obamacare with The American Healthcare Reform Act HR3121. A sensible patient and doctor centered affordable healthcare. Preserve, protect and restore Alaskans personal privacy, property and state sovereignty. I will not vote for any unconstitutional laws.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Extenuating circumstances in the case of rape, incest and life of the mother is threatened.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God - Constitution - Voters - Congress
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Judeo-Christian. We have a "natural right" to live in freedom granted by Nature's Law and by God as enshrined in the Declaration of Independence. I am a ardent supporter of the 1st Amendment in the Bill of Rights to the Constitution. Every American's right to practice freely his/her choice of religion/faith. I choose to freely exercise my Christian faith and will defend it.