1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Absolutely not. Abortion is the taking of an innocent life,therefore there can be no exceptions.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Fear of a Centralized form of Government like we now have.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court, voters
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Newport News Republican City and Hampton City Republican Committee. Working on others.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
4 Years Active Duty as an Officer in the US Navy BS Degree in Nuclear Engineering MS Degree in Environmental Technology - Thesis, "The CFC Ban: Is it Warranted" was written in late 1995, just before the CFC Ban took place. In my Thesis I Refuted the myth that Global Warming was primarily caused by man made processes. Presented at the Pollution Prevention Consortium of New England's Annual Meeting in Feb 1996 at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government Member of the Newport News Republican City Committee. Volunteer at the Peninsula SPCA Employers: Us Navy Brookhaven National Lab, Upton NY, Senior Technician, 1990 - 1999 Philotechnics Ltd, at the Bettis Atomic Power Lab, Radiological Engineer - wrote procedures to dismantle and remove radiologically contaminated systems. 1999-2004 BWXTI/BBabcock & Wilcox took over D&D Contract from Philotechnics and hired by B&W, Radiological Engineer, 2004-2009 Newport News Shipbuilding, Nuclear Engineer, 2009 to present
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Grace Church of Newport News Children International, sponsored a child there for over 20 years. Member of the Newport News Republican City Committee