1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents are wholly responsible for their education
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, when both the mother and child's lives are otherwise in danger.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Founders well understood that men often lust to dominate others, whether by seeking power themselves or by voting to steal from their fellow man through the government in more democratic systems.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters (sovereign individuals), Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court.
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
I have received endorsement from best-selling author Tom Woods, PhD (The Politically Incorrect Guide to US History, Nullification, Meltdown, Rollback, etc.). I have also received a rating of "Very Pro-gun" from the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL; www.vcdl.org).
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Eduction: Newtown High School, Sandy Hook, Connecticut. 1994-1998. Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia. 1998-2002. (U.S. Marine Corps) The Basic School, Quantico, Virginia. 2002-2003; Naval Intelligence Officer Basic CourseDam Neck, Virginia. 2003; Marine Air Ground Task Force Intelligence Officer Course, Dam Neck, Virginia. 2008. Military: I served as an active duty commissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps from November 2002 through May 2011, separating at the rank of Captain. I served my entire career as an intelligence officer and led Marines in intelligence analysis and production through four commands and three deployments to combat theater. Employment: A-T Solutions, Fredericksburg, Virginia. 2011-present. Project manager and analyst for Department of Defense collaborative website and information service pertaining to improvised explosive devices (IED).
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I am a member of the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL; www.vcdl.org) and Oath Keepers (www.oathkeepers.org).