1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe abortion should be legal in most circumstances, I would not support more restrictions.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely." All men no matter how moral can be corrupted by power, in order to prevent any one branch from having absolute power the founders believed it was wise to create gridlock and friction to prevent any one branch or group of states from imposing tyranny upon the rest of the country.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Citizens, Constitution, Congress = Supreme Court, Academia, Industry, Media, Professional Sports
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Virginia Citizen's Defense League rated as Very Pro Gun Candidate Libertarian Party supported candidate Restore the 4th supporter and guest speaker
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
2006 Flowing Wells High School: Army JROTC; Battalion XO, Nationally Ranked Marksman, CMP competitor, Junior Olympic Gold & Silver Medalist, US Army Expert Badge, Small Bore Rifle 2010 Wabash College: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Wabash College Student Senate, Student Representative, Constitution, By-laws, and Policy Review Committee, Wabash College German Club Treasurer, Wabash College Paranormal Investigation & Research Society, CEO & Founder University of Arizona Financial Aid Office, Head Intern Loma Catalina Company, Engineer Wabash College IT Department, Help Desk Intern Rainking Solutions, Corporate Researcher Apple Retail, Specialist Enhesa Inc, Client Experience & Business Development Coordinator
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Theta Delta Chi International Fraternity, Recording Secretary, Social Chair, Website Manager Theta Delta Chi Charitos Society, founding member Autism Speaks, fundraiser Relay for Life, fundraiser Red Cross of Indiana, blood drive coordination and donation Lucky Dog, provided a temporary foster home for dogs VFW Post 10254, volunteer Junior Statesmen of America, Stanford University