1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Mankind's imperfect nature lead persons to aggrandize their power and abuse the natural rights of others if there are no checks and balances.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, voters, Congress, Supreme Court, Industry, Academia, Media, Professional Sports
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
None. Focused on endorsements from pro-life groups and retired distinguished leaders.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
McBride High School, St. Louis, MO; Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service, Georgetown Univ., DC; Master of Public Administration, American University, DC; U.S. Army Officer, 1968-1973, 20 months in Vietnam; Subcommittee Staff Director, Panama Canal Subcommittee, U.S. House of Representatives, 1975 - 1980; Director of Youth Programs,National Crime prevention Council, 1984-1998; Executive Director, Youth Crime Watch of America, 1998-2008; 173d Airborne Brigade Assoc., 1984-Present and Mid-Atlantic Chapter president 10 years, National Memorial key figure, 2004-2007; Volunteer Youth Basketball Coach, Falls Church, Virginia Recreation Program, 1987-2012; Chair, Youth Crime Watch of Liberia, 2009-Present; Executive Committee Member, Border Patrol Foundation, 2009-Present; Finisher, 26 consecutive Marine Corps Marathons, 1987-Present; U.S. Senate Independent candidate, 2012 (insufficient signatures for ballot); Independent Green Party Candidate, 49th District, Virginia House of Delegates
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Saint James Catholic Parish Church (1975-2011) and Saint Anthony's Parish Catholic Church (2011-Present); Youth volunteer Basketball Coach, 1987-Present, Falls Church,Virginia Basketball Program; 173d Airborne Brigade Association, 1984-Present; Volunteer Youth basketball Coach, 1987-Present, Falls Church,Contributor to Youth Crime Watch of America 1998-2008, Students Mobilized Against Drugs through the National Crime Prevention Council, 1985-1996; Georgetown University; CARE, monthly contributor, recent years; Youth Crime Watch of Liberia, 2009-Present; Christian Children's Fund, 1970s and '80s; Campus Crusade for Christ, occasional.