1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes. Rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
To lay a foundation for a free society for all to prosper and thrive and live free. To allow opportunity for all to prosper.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Voters Constitution Supreme Court
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
The VCDL rated me the highest score for the protection of the 2nd Amendment out of the candidates in the 14th District House race.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Two A.A.S. degrees from Patrick Henry Community College Past Board Chairman of FOCUS on Youth Office Past Board Member of Community Storehouse Past Board Member of American Heart Association Past Member of Henry County School Board Past Member of Ridgeway Rescue Squad
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
See question #16