1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
The parents of the child(ren)
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, only to save the life of the mother. Early delivery takes precedence over abortion where possib
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The unalienable rights of all individuals to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness (property). The Constitution was crafted to protect these God-given rights and limit the government's usurpation thereof.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God first, voters (the people) second. Within the government: The Constitution, Congress (most responsive to the people), and the Supreme Court. The people are higher than the Constitution in that they can amend it; otherwise, they are bound by it.
15. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Terry Beatley, Hosea Initiative*; Jay Marts, Northern Shenandoah Tea Party President*; Dody Stottlemyer, Apple Valley Tea Party President*; Dave Burgess, member Knights of Columbus*; Bob Seale, Former FCRC Chairman*; Howie Lind, former VA 10th Congressional District Chairman*. *For informational pu
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Medical Residency: St. Joseph's Hospital, Syracuse, NY 1984-1987 Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 1980-1984 Undergraduate: Allegheny College, B.S. Biology, Minors in Math and Chemistry, Meadville, PA 1977-1980 Emergency Medicine and Primary Care Medicine Physician 1987-2008 RPV State Central Committee 10th District Representative, Virginia 2012-2013 Candidate for Board of Supervisors, Frederick County, VA 2011
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
New Eve Ministries Maternity Home: Volunteer Frederick County Republican Committee-Issues Chairman, VA 2009-2013 Independent Contractor-Susan B. Anthony List, Doug Hoffman 27th CD Race, Watertown, NY 2009 Apple Valley Tea Party 2010-2013; Secretary 2010-2012 Tae Kwon Do instructor at County Parks and Recreation Dept. 2001-2004