1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents, extended family, society
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
yes; Rape, Incest, severe medical distress
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,Constitution,Supreme Court,Congress,Voters,Academia,Industry,Media... Professional Sports have no authority on an autonomous level, as part of industry they provide economic activity otherwise most are over paid & are a distraction.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
With the fact that I have had to look over the document recently I would say Divine Provence. How does anyone become more then just a normal person. They follow a calling that in their mind makes little sense but in their heart they know they must answer too.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
EDUCATION University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Charlton College of Business Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance with a Minor in Economics Military:None EMPLOYMENT HISTORY May 2011 to Present Bank of America, Providence, RI Operations Analyst FA/AP Reconciliation BLOOM BUS LINES, Taunton, MA Operations & Relationship Management – Business Analyst BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN, Boston, MA Fund Administrator – Financial Reporting Analyst STATE STREET CORP, Boston, MA Fund Administrator – Financial Reporting Analyst PUTNAM INVESTMENTS, Franklin, MA Portfolio Accounting Analyst Client Service Representative Church: Good Shepard Parish Fall River Ma 7th and 8th grade team lead for CCD Recently inducted to the Knights of Columbus Political Position held: None Political Position Sought: Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives 9 CD Massachusetts
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Church: Good Shepard Parish Fall River Ma 7th and 8th grade team lead for CCD Festival Volunteer Recently inducted to the Knights of Columbus Volunteered: Greater Rhode Island Food Bank United Way Community Leaders Boston
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
I'm an independent candidate, mainstream political figures and media see my candidacy as a liability to conforming political norms. None as of the moment.