1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
A child's parents
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
The life of the mother is at risk.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Supreme Court, Congress, Media, Industry, Academia, Professional Sports
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The natural discord created by the differences of opinions in a republic as well as the threat of factions led our founders to create a brilliant set of checks and balances which are framed in the Constitution.. Our Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches are able to limit the power and reach of the other branches of government.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Church Volunteer, Catholic Church Veteran, US Navy, Served in the First Gulf War Member, American Legion BS, Worcester Polytechnic Institute MPA, Harvard University Life long registered Republican Member, Boston Ward 5 Republican Committee Delegate, Massachusetts State Party 2010 convention
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Too many to list in my professional capacity. I have owned and managed Plaster Fun Time, Inc., a child-focused retail chain that each year contributes to hundreds of child centered causes such as PTO's, YMCA's, Big Brother/Sister, etc. I also contribute substantially to St Jude's hospital as my primary cause.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
I do not wish to disclose until after the primary.