1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents and State/Local Governments
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Until presumed permanent implanation of ovum
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Belief in a Supreme Being and the survival instinct
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
BS(Physics)-Boston Colege MS(Actuarial Science)-Northeastern University Fellow(by exam)-Society of Actuaries US Marine Corps Honorably Discharged Veteran [1964-65(act.),1965-70(res.)] Actuary-employee 1967-1980 Self-empl. Consulting Actuary since 1980 Founder-Treasurer of The Friends of St. Jeremih Former Framingham Charter Commissioner [Town-wide office]
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Roman Catholic Church Knights of Columbus Friends of St. Jeremiah Marine Corps League Framingham Little League Baseball Cub Scouts of America St. John's Preparatory High School Boston College Northeastern University Ouimet Scholarship Fund The Actuarial foundation Republican Party Democratic Party
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Haven't sought any endorsements