1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother is at risk
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God (via Natural Law), U.S. Constitution, Congress,Supreme Court, Voters
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The founders believed that no single group can be trusted with comprehensive power. The only way to prevent a single person or a particular group from amassing power, to the detriment of the Republic, is to separate and limit powers and create three but distinct branches of federal government, while reserving a majority of power to the States.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Education: B.A. Georgetown University; MBA Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania; Master of Public Policy, Harvard University Military: Lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps Active Duty (1998-2002) Major, U.S. Marine Corps Reserve (2002-present) Vocational History -CEO, www.OneClickPolitics.com (August 2011-present) -Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives in MA-04 (2010) -Program Manager and Director of Business Development, iRobot Corporation (2006-2009) -Management consultant, McKinsey & Company (2004-2006) -Chairman, NATO Industrial Armaments Group study on reconnaissance technology in urban areas. Led an international team studying the potential for use of advanced reconnaissance technology in urban warfare. Unpaid and part-time. (2007-2008)
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
--Knights of Columbus --Center for International Security Studies --Council for Emerging Security Affairs
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
2012: Citizens United Political Victory Fund Because MA primary is not until September 6, we anticipate receiving most of the same endorsements from the 2010 cycle: --Gov. Mitt Romney --Rep. Paul Ryan --Sen. Scott Brown --Sen. John McCain --Rep. Eric Cantor