1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents & Guardians
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe personally in protecting the life of the unborn child and through education & compassion building a sound argument for this decision. Still, the law now in place makes abortion legal & the US Supreme Court validated this law. The people of this country voted in the law makers who appoint the Supreme Court nine.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
I believe personally in God first, the voters because of my belief in personal liberty, which is then protected under our US Constitution. The Congress & Supreme Court,Industry,Academia,Media,Sports.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Now, our DC crowd loves power and our 40 year current AK representative loves power and they seem to constantly be putting the 10th Amendment under duress. So, here we are once again asking how did we lose our power as a State & a people to the DC crowd, and the sad answer is that we (majority) voted away our power to self govern. Had enough yet?
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
I’m presently working for the University of Alaska, Fairbanks as a business instructor. I am presently the faculty adviser for the Associated Students of Business, and a Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) small business counselor. I’m a retired Senior NCO (Non Commission Officer) from the United States Air Force (USAF) after 22 years of service to my country.My educational background consists of a B.S. in Occupational Education with an emphasis on Business Administration from Wayland Baptist University, Anchorage, AK. Additionally, I have a M.S. in Business Organizational Management with a concentration in Information Technology from the University of La Verne. I worked as the Director of the SBDC (Small Business Development Center). I enjoyed working with the small business owners and potential small business owners. I have taught at Wayland Baptist University and I usually taught business information system/technology related course work. I also taught for Axia College.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
As the advisor for the Associated Students of Business (ASB) I participated in the project management for "Business Leader of the Year" here in Fairbanks for the last four years and the ASB advisor for the Fairbanks (National event) city sponsored "Lemonade Day" event where we help teach youth entrepreneurs how to plan and run a profitable lemonade stand. I'm also a Service Corp of Retired Executives (SCORE) volunteer small business advisor.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Spiritually I feel God's blessing in this venture, My Family, My Friends, Gary Johnson, AK Libertarian Party, National Libertarian Party.