1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Rape, incest, and life of the mother.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, constitution, voters, congress, supreme court.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University (BU) and Master of Public Administration from the University of Southern California (USC). USAF Vietnam-era Vet. US government energy specialist management analyst. Fourth Degree Knight of Columbus and Lector at Holy Family Cathedral in Anchorage Alaska. Together with my wife of 50 years Francoise, founders of the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, founding members of the Alaska SeaLife Center, founding members of the Alaska Chapter 904 of Vietnam Veterans of America, founding members of the Alaska Veterans Foundation, and founding members of the Veterans Party of Alaska. Candidate for US senate in 2004, 2008, and 2010.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Founder of National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, founding member of the Alaska SeaLife Center, life member of the Izaak Walton League of America, Benefactor member of the NRA, life member of the National Wildlife Federation,founding member of Chapter 904 of Vietnam Veterans of America, founding member of Alaska Veterans Foundation, founding member of the Veterans Party of Alaska, lector and parishioner at Holy Family Cathedral and contributor to Beans Cafe and Saint Francis House in large quantities of rice(one ton total per year).
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
I have not seeked any endorsements from anyone.