1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents Primarily, then the States
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only for the Life of the Mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution (if rightly divided this entails the Congress & Judicial Powers) Voters Congress Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Holy Bible, and its basis and teachings for the rule of law, justness, and the doctrines of separation of powers.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Chris has served as a Pastor, Conference Speaker, Humorist, and Radio Talk-Show host. He has also travelled extensively in the U.S. and Internationally, speaking for churches and other non-profits groups. Created, produced, and hosted a daily radio Talk Show that earned the station its first ratings, and effected positive change in local politics, especially in the local school system. Featured speaker for major corporations such as Chick-Fil-A, AT&T, and The Billy Graham Association. His topics included leadership, relationships, customer service and organizational commitment. Chris, along with his wife Lisa founded and hosted for 22 years an annual Youth Camp that worked to educate and inspire teenagers.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Serves as the Lead Pastor of Grace Summit Church, a growing church reaching out to South Metro Atlanta, in McDonough, Georgia. Our ministry has always been very diverse and interdenominational. During our ministry we've been affiliated with International Convention of Faith Ministries, the Church of God, and Foursquare International. Serves as a Police Chaplain with the Henry County Police Department. Is the Treasurer of the Meadowbrook Homeowner’s Association in Rockdale County, Georgia. Co-hosts weekly cable show Atlant’s Grapevine, on SCB.TV focusing on community, civic, political, non-profit, and faith-based organizations.
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Fairtax (I prefer the simplicity of the Fairtax: its equitable, and fair, although it could be a harder to pass) Cain's 999 (999 does have more support but for me it is a feeder into a transition of the FairTax) (Both of the same spirit to have major tax reform) Congressman Paul Broun's Hea