1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only to save the life of the mother.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The desire for personal liberty.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Current Vocation President JM Planning & Research (consulting company) Part-time instructor, Walden University Part-time instructor, Northcentral University Military 1975 to 2001, retired as a Colonel, Field Artillery (Desert Storm veteran) Civilian Education: 2005, Ph.D. in Business Administration (Public Administration concentration), Northcentral University 1996, Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies, U.S. Naval War College 1989, Master of Military Art and Science, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College 1987, Master of Arts in History, University of Kansas 1979, Master of Science in Business, Auburn University 1975, Bachelor of Science in Business, Auburn University Church Member, St. Luke UMC, Columbus, GA Secretary/Treasurer, Seekers Sunday School Class, St. Luke UMC, Columbus, GA Volunteer coordinator, 1st Saturday Ministry, St. Luke UMC, Columbus, GA
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
St. Luke UMC, Columbus, GA Kiwanis Club of Greater Columbus Veterans Action Committee of Columbus Military Order of the World Wars (Perpetual) American Society for Public Administration Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (Life) Association of the United States Army U.S. Army Infantry Association (Life) U.S. Army Field Artillery Association (Life) U.S. Armor Association (Life) Disabled American Veterans (Life) Veterans of Foreign Wars (Life) 24th Infantry Division Association (Life) Military Officers Association of America (Life) American Legion Georgia Parent Teacher Association Georgia Farm Bureau National Rifle Association Georgia Carry Georgia Right to Life Gun Owners of America Sons of the American Revolution
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Georgia Right to Life Southeastern Vet to Vet Peer Support, Inc. New Tribes Mission