1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Human nature and the need for power over others.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Any Pro-life groups, Wisconsin Realtors and Builders Assn. NRA, Wisconsin Restaraunt Assn., Tavern League and Sportsmans groups.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
1. High school Graduate, some college and various designations in Real Estate, CRS (highest designation in residential real estate), GRI, ABR and RPS etc. 2. No military 3. 1971 to 1974 Owner of Rivards Dairy Drive In, Barron WI, 1971 to present Owner of Rivard Properties, 1974 to 1992 Owner of Rivard Campers, Rice Lake WI, 1989 to 2011 Realtor and Developer, 2010 to present State Representative for 75th Assembly District, State of Wisconsin. 4. Member of Pastoral Finance Committee and Trustee of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church (ABVM), Vice Chair of Diocesan Pastoral Council for Diocese of Superior, Member and past Grand Knight of Knights of Columbus, Member of 4th Degree Knights of Columbus, past School Board Member of St. Joseph's Catholic School in Rice Lake, Past Scout Master for Troop 28 of St Joseph's Church Rice Lake. 5.Rice Lake Chamber President(2terms),Board of Realtors President, Kiwanis etc.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
St Joseph's Church, ABVM Church, Kiwanis, St Joeseph's School Board, Boy Scouts (Scout Master), Barron County Republican Party, Taught classes and did orientation for Board of Realtors, Knights of Columbus, Special Olympics and others.