1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Tyranny, left unchecked governments have shown that they will rule over man relentlessly. The greed for extreme power by some has proven to be the downfall of many civilizations throughout history
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court, Industry, Academia, Media, Professional Sports
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Wisconsin Family Action, Wisconsin Right to Life, Wisconsin Restaurant Association, Wisconsin Grocers Association
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Bachelor's Degree-Psychology and Human Nature UW-Green Bay Associate Degree-Criminal Justice, Mid State Technical College, Wisc Rapids Graduate Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids Prev. Employment Owner-NEW Opportunities, Small business focusing on employment and training for those who are disabled looking to enter the workforce, as well as retraining those individuals who are displaced from other employment. Covering most of the state of WI. Job Developer-Forward Service Corporation-Main duty was to help those on Food Share and W2 programs find suitable employment in order to facilitate self suffiency Jail Discharge Planner/Drug Court Coordinator, Wood County- Alternative to incarceration programs coordinator, goal was to stop the revolving door of the county jail by helping inmates and addicts learn the path to self sufficiency through employment training and job placements.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Numerous volunteers activities through the Salvation Army, Special Olympics, and others. Where I can help I do.