1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, If the Mothers life / health is in jeopardy because of the pregnancy.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Our founding fathers chose to separate executive, legislative and judicial powers to prevent any group or groups from obtaining too much control over the citizens. They made this decision because at this time in history all other major countries had single monarchy power and human nature would led men to seek as much control as they could.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,Constitution,Voters,congress and supreme court
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Wisconsin Right to Life,Wisconsin Dental Association, Racine Area Realtor Association, Representative Rob Vos, Caledonia Village President Ron Coutts and Norway Town Chair Jean Jackobson
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Military - United states Air Force civil engineer and Vietnam Veteran Education - AAS construction management, Erie Community College; BS Industrial Engineering, State University College of New York at Buffalo Vocational history - Adjunct Instructor Gateway Technical College (12 yrs), Retired Director of Facilities Management Modine Manufacturing Co.(30 yrs) Civic - Former President of Racine Veterans Inc., Caledonia Village Board and Utility District Commissioner, St. Catherine's High School Board,
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Salvation Army, Former President of Racine Area Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Vietnam Veterans of America, Republican Party, Kiwanis, St. Catherine's High School Board, Disabled American Veterans