1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
I believe it's the parents responsibility not govt
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
No circumstances. God values all life and in cases of rape or incest, adoption would be a viable opt
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
It is human nature to pursue our own self interests. These safeguards were put in place to protect our Republic.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Pro Life Wisconsin Wisconsin Right to Life Wisconsin Family Action
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
This is my first entry into the political arena. I majored in Finance and attended UW-O. I have taught Sunday School at my church and taught classes on investing at Fox Valley Tech. I have spoken to groups on entrepreneurship. Did not have the honor to serve in our military.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Big Brothers program, Christine Anne Domestic Abuse Center, Oshkosh Southwest Rotary member, Winnebago County and Fond du Lac Republican Party member, Winnebago County Republican Party Executive Board member. Member of Portico Church of Oshkosh