1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only to save the life of the mother.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The adage that power corrupts and absolute power absolutely corrupts exemplifies our founders' recognition that human imperfection required a limited government that balanced authority and individual liberty. Our system of government had to be based on the principal that rights were inalienable and given to us by God not government.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God > Voters > Constitution > Congress
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, Wisconsin Family Action, National Rifle Association, Farm Bureau, Business Associations.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Education from the UW-Whitewater - Graduated Summa Cum Laude Associate’s Degree from Parkland College, Champaign, IL Military: US Army – Retired Master Sergeant; Combat Tour - Iraq Awards: Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal (3 times), Army Commendation Medal (5 times), Army Achievement Medal (9 times), U.S. Army & Australian Parachutist Wings; Air Assault Badge; Drivers Badge Vocational Experience: Taught Drivers Education Assistant Football Coach Civic Experiences: President of Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club Commander, Whitewater VFW Post 547 Commander, 1st District Wisconsin VFW Political Positions: Currently represents the 43rd Assembly District. Vice-Chair of the Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
American Legion Disabled American Veterans Veterans of Foreign Wars 82nd Airborne Division Association National Rifle Association Gideon’s International Wisconsin Farm Bureau Samaritan's Purse Mission of Mercy Children’s’ Memorial Hospital Health Net of Janesville Marquette University St. Ambrose Academy Milwaukee Rescue Mission VCY America Voice of the Martyrs Joni & Friends Pregnancy Helpline of Walworth County Stateline Pregnancy Clinic Faith Community Church Whitewater Bible Church Grace & Truth Church Operation Home Front Special Olympics Republican Party