1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
potential to abuse power
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Pro-Life WI, WI Right to Life, WI Hunters Rights Coalition, WI Family Action PAC, National Rifle Association, and State Representative Joel Kleefish.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
BA Political Science and History from Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter MN. Raised in First Ev. Lutheran Church Beaver Dam, current member of St. John's Lutheran Church Beaver Dam. Served on Youth Ministry Committee, Lutheran Brotherhood Group past officer, taught sunday school, played in church dartball league. Past chairman Republican Party of Dodge County. Dodge County Cordinator for Bush 2004 and Walker 2010. Past Vice-President of Beaver Dam Lake Improvement Association. Current Vice-President of The Dodge County Historical Society. Current Board member and instructor for Leadership Beaver Dam program. Served four years on the Beaver Dam Common Counil as the representative of ward 9.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Republican Party of Dodge County, Republican Party of WI, NRA, Beaver Dam Lake Improvement Assoc., Dodge County Historical Society, Leadership Beaver Dam, Beaver Dam Chamber of Commerce, Beaver Dam Area Arts Assoc., Downtown Beaver Dam Inc., Beaver Dam Children's Radiothon, American Cancer Society,YMCA of Dodge County, Beaver Dam Community Hospital Foundation.