1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, rape, incest
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
None, I am an Independent
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
M.S. - University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh B.S. - University of Wisconsin - La Crosse Education Committee - United Methodist Church of the Pines Committee Chair - Wisconsin Association USA Track and Field Teacher - Lakeland Union High School - Minocqua, WI Teacher - Park Falls High School, WI Instructor/Coach - Ferris State University, MI Coach - University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh, WI Teacher - St. Bernards/St. Henrys Schools - Watertown, WI
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Boy Scouts of America USA Track and Field Susan B. Komen Foundation Athletes in Action