1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
I believe it was Divinely written
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
PRO-LIFE Wisconsin, NRA , My Pastor,
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
City Manitowoc City Council Served As President (2006-2007) Served on Personnel Committee The Personnel Committee handles: Co-Chaired Streets & Sanitation Committee The Streets and Sanitation Committee handles: Chaired Public Property & Safety Committee Served on Crime Prevention Committee Served on Safety, Traffic & Parking Commission County Served on Public Safety Committee Served on Finance Committee Chairman of the Board of Health Currently Vice Chairman of Human Services Board Currently County Board Supervisor, District 8 Served As Chairman (2010-2012) Statewide Wisconsin Counties Association Taxation & Finance Steering Committee Judicial & Public Safety Steering Committee
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I am a Member of Faith Ev. Free Church 2201 s. 42 Manitowoc since 1990 I am a Member of The Republican Party