1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
I believe parents have the primary responsibility
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion should not be allowed,the Lord gives life and we shouldn't take it.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
America's founding fathers knew that at mans core is a sinful nature that needs to be restrained. The seperation of powers is necessary to prevent man from becoming a tyrant when he rules over people which is why we have the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress and the Supreme Court
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
After graduating high school I spent four years in the U.S. Military and upon being honorably dischared I applied to the Milwaukee Police Department where I had the honor of serving our citizens for 7 years as a Police Officer. I then transitioned careers to the financial services industry where I became a Licensed Financial Advisor/Banker. In this role I helped many people with their banking, investment and insurance needs. I have also worked with high risk teenage youth. I'm an Ordained Minister with my Church. I would consider myself to be well versed in the Holy Scriptures. I have taken some courses at UWM and Moody Bible Institute. I have served on the Board of Managers with the West Suburban YMCA.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
My current affiliation is with my church which is the New Testament Church of Milwaukee which is a Christian church. My family and I have attended this church for the last 9 years. We also play active roles. For example I'm in charge of the Evangellism Ministry. I have also been on the Board of Managers for the West Suburban YMCA where we would discuss the various programming that the YMCA offers etc..