1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
The child's parents
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
No, all innocent life deserves to be protected.
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Founders of our country deliberately designed a separation of powers within our government to prevent the majority from ruling with an iron fist and accumulating too much power. Similarly, the United States of America is a republic and not a pure democracy in order to prevent mob rule and allow for protection of individual rights.
14. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution,Congress and Supreme Court, Voters
15. Please list, up to six in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Pro Life Wisconsin Wisconsin Family Action Wisconsin Right to Life NRA
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Graduate Green Bay Southwest 1999; B.S. UW-Madison 2003. Full-time legislator. Former transit planning coordinator, communications director, grant-writing consultant. Member: Green Bay Resurrection Catholic Parish; Green Bay Area Crimestoppers (bd. mbr.); Brown Co. Teen Leadership (bd. mbr.); Brown Co. United Way (marketing and communications com.); Brown Co. Taxpayers Association; Pro-Life Wisconsin; Wis. Right to Life; Knights of Columbus; National Rifle Association. Higher Educational Aids Bd., 2001-03. Recipient: Wis. Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legislative Champion Award; Wis. Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award; Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce 2012 Henry S. Baird Legislator of the Year Award; Pro-Life Wisconsin 2012 Legislator of the Year; American Conservative Union Defender of Liberty Award; Wis. Coalition of Virtual School Families Shining Star of Education Reform; Phillips Foundation 2012 Distinguished Young Conservative Leader of the Year.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
See previous answer. Volunteer for dozens of additional community organizations.