1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court, Voters, Congress.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
That mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
New Berlin West High School, Class of 1975 Waukesha County Technical Institute, 1976 - Basic Firefighting U.S. Navy - '83-'87 Chief of Naval Operations Intelligence Staff-Pentagon Write-in Candidate, US House of Representatives, WI-04 2008 Leadership Institute, Arlington, VA. 2009 Republican Party of Milwaukee County - Milwaukee South Branch, Vice Chairman Republican Nominee, US House of Representatives, WI-04 2010 Republican Nominee, US House of Representatives, WI-04 2012
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
St. Judes Hospital Milwaukee Childrens Hospital Republican Party of Milwaukee County George Washington 1776 Masonic Lodge, F&AM #337
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
•Republican National Coalition for Life •Mark Neumann – Former US Congressman & US Senate Candidate •JB Van Hollen – Wisconsin Attorney General •Alberta Darling – Wisconsin State Senate 8th District •Leah Vukmir – Wisconsin State Senator 5th District •Dan Knodl – Wisconsin State Representative