1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
The children's parents
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Rape, incest and the health of the mother.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress and the Supreme Court are equal. Though we can argue that the federal government only has power over the states and not directly over the people.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
We are all fallible, at times power mad and have a long history of creating the cycle which goes from liberty to tyranny to economic collapse. The founders hoped to keep us at the state of liberty in order to maintain our prosperity indefinitely. Essentially, they wished to limit government power, so the people would be free.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
I have about 3 years of college, beyond the standard courses I took physics and mathematics courses. Worked in a factory, became a supervisor. Taught myself computers and got a job as a tech at an area firm. After the y2k slowdown, started my own IT consulting business.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
The Libertarian Party of Southeast Wisconsin The Belleporte Institute
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
If you are asking whom I would endorse which are in the public eye, then I would say the Libertarian Party, Gary Johnson, Judge Jim Gray, Judge Napolitano and John Stossel for they embrace human freedom and limited government. If I could endorse a document, I would say the Constitution.