1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents and Legal Guardians
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
When the life of the mother is in serious threat.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, U.S. Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The American founders knew "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely," and when humanity is free, wealth is created and enlightenment for the ordinary man is infinite.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
I attended and graduated from Nativity of our Lord Grade School, Saint Thomas Military Academy High-School, & University of Wisconsin-Madison. I am running to represent the people and families of Minnesota's 4th Congressional District in the United States House of Representatives.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Youth basketball coach at Saint Mark's -- 2011 7th grade St. Paul C.A.A. Champions Served on the board of Families Helping Each Other -- a local non-profit privately funded org Nativity of Our Lord Church, Boy Scouts of America, Minnesota Latino Caucus, Republican Jewish Coalition,
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Republican Party of Minnesota, All pro NFL center Matt Birk, Cafe con Leche Republicans, Minnesotans for Limited Government,