1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution Voters Congress Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Founding Fathers knew the tendency for government to take the power away from the people. The Founders wanted to insure that control of the government always remained in the hands of the people and that our individual freedoms would always be protected.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
A.A.S. Degree, Westchester Community College 2 years, Finance, Mercy College Vietnam Veteran, USMC (1969-1975) Retired Lieutenant, FDNY (22 years) New York State Licensed Private Investigator Past Board Member, Yonkers Private Industry Council National Board Member, Animal Charities of America Officer (Commander, Sr. Vice Commandant, Vice Commander, Adjutant) and member of numerous Veterans Organizations - American Legion, Marine Corps League, Veterans of Foreign Wars and Vietnam Veterans of America Past Member, Westchester County Veterans Advisory Board Past Member, Executive Committee, Westchester County American Legion Board Member, New York State Medal of Honor Monument Committee Member, Eastchester Gold Star Mothers Monument Committee Past Chair, Eastchester Memorial Day Parade Committee (2005-2008) President, East Yonkers Boys and Girls Club (1990-1993) Team Leader, Eastchester Citizen Corps Volunteer, Westchester County Emergency Communications Association
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
American Red Cross; Operations Coordinator and Disaster Response Team Member Co-Chair, Yonkers Local Project Committee, Habitat for Humanity,and Site Supervisor Volunteer with the Veterans "Service Dog" Program, helping seriously wounded veterans Volunteer at the VA Hospital at Montrose
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Pro-Life Groups Pro-Traditional Marriage Groups Our Wounded Servicemen and women (our military) Veterans Organizations The Tea Party/Any Groups supporting our Constitution Emergency Services Organizations