1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes: rape, incest, life of mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court, Congress, Voters
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Framers wanted to ensure that there would never be a tyrany of the majority; that liberty would be protected for the individual and that the Republic would survive man's tendency to coerce group conformity.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
ROTC Scholarship Fordham University JD -St. John's Law New York City Council Member - NYC-CD19 Candidate, US Congress, NY06
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Republican National Lawyers Association, Advisory Council (2009-Present) Republican Liberty Caucus, National Board (2009-2010), Republican Liberty Caucus State Chair NY (2006-2009) Republican National Convention - Alternate Delegate NY CD5 (2012
17. Please list, up to six (6) in number, the endorsements (groups or individuals) you would most like to promote.
Governor George Pataki, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Congressman Peter King, Congresman Robert Turner, Senator Frank Padavan, NYC Fire Marshall's Benevolent Association.