1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
To preserve the life of the mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Because man is imperfect, the creation of a government with three separate branches, requiring both tension and cooperation, was Divinely inspired and has protected and provided stability to the United States of America.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
2003-2011 NM House of Representatives, Dist. 24 1974 BA University of New Mexico 1970 Albuquerque High School 1975 married John L. Jones, Commander US Navy retired Enlace Legislative Internship Program NM Poison and Drug Information Center Foundation NM Commission for Public Broadcasting 2010 City of ABQ Redistricting, chair Bernalillo County Council of Health Councils Sandia HS Neighborhood Association and Dist & NA Coalition Chief Coach and Area Coach American Youth Soccer Org. Region 104/C Promiseland Leader (Sunday School) Heights Christian Church Radio program host: KIVA ABQ and News New Mexico, Las Cruces
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Youth Soccer Coach: VA, RI, FL, NM PTA/PTO: VA, RI, FL, NM Boy Scouts: RI, NM Federated Republican Women- AFRW
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
Jon Barela, Secretary of Economic Development, New Mexico New Mexico Veterans! Dr. Terry McMillan, NM House of Reps Anna Crook, NM House of Reps. Caucus Chr. Larry Larranaga, NM House of Reps. Anna Crook, Four-Term NM House of Representatives Tom Anderson, NM House of Representatives