1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
abortion is an individual issue and not government
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
All of the founding fathers acknowledged a higher authority like, God, Creator, etc in their deliberations to establish this great nation and give us what I consider our god-given freedoms, liberties and choice.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Masters degree in Aviation management, USAF Vietnam Veteran (8 years), Active in my church, citizen activist and volunteer for many civic organizations. I have never held a political office. My career has been in aviation as a pilot and pilot-manager and presently I am a Homeopathic Practitioner.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I am a volunteer with Junior Achievement of New Mexico, A supporter of Special Olympics, Autism organizations, and special needs children organizations. I was a member of the Republican party and now a member and U.S. Senate candidate for the Independent American Party.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
1:Independent American Party, 2: National Chairman, Independent American Party, 3: Chairman, New Mexico Libertarian Party,4: Chairman, New Mexico Constitutional Party, 5: Co-founder of the Utah Liberty Institute, 6: Jon Barrie for Senate campaign committee