1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Constitution created three separate branches of government, each with a different role in governance. It also provided for a system of checks and balances to prevent an encroachment by one branch into the roles of the other branches. This was done to avoid the concentration of power and lack of representation that existed during British rule.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
B.S. Business Administration, Southeastern University, Washington,DC 05/1977 1972-1976 Fingerprint Examiner, FBI 1977-1983 Misc Document Examiner, FBI 1984-1985 Special Agent, FBI, New Orleans, Louisiana 1986-1995 Special Agent, FBI, New York, New York 1996-2000 Supervisory Special Agent, Public Corruption, FBI, NY, NY 2001-2003 Supervisory Special Agent, Government Fraud, FBI, NY, NY 2004-1/2005 Supervisory Special Agent, Office of Intelligence,FBI, NY, NY 1/2005-2011 Vice President, Global Security and Investigations, J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
March of Dimes Knights of Columbus Frequent platlet donator at NY Blood Center St Michael's Catholic Church Pre-Cana Ministry at area Catholic churches
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.