1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, at the discretion of the woman and her doctor
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Voters,Constitution,Tie:Congress and Supreme Court
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Human nature generally. We each take actions to fulfill wants and needs. The rule of law is required to keep us from infringing on the rights of our neighbors. Laws that presume to govern our personal conduct that does not infringe on the rights of others should be repealed.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Cum Laude Graduate of Brandeis Univeristy, Graduate of NYU Law School, member of the NJ Bar, I have owned a men's clothing store, practiced law, and currently own a commercial real estate brokerage. I am a past president of the Livingston Lion's Club and on the board of trustees of the Men's Club of Temple Beth Shalom in Livingston.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I am active in the NJ Libertarian Party. I am a long time Lion. The Lion's Club is the world's largest service organization, with a focus on helping the blind. I am also active in my synagogue, Temple Beth Shalom, Livingston.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
NJ Libertarian Party