1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court..
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Man's inability to consistently follow God's Commandments.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
High School - St. Peters School, College - Washington and Jefferson College, BS. Economics, Military - US Army, Eng. Corp, Vietnam, MACV Team, Intelligence Officer, VFW Officer, NRA EVC, Vocation - Carpenter, Construction Estimator, Construction Manager, C. Raymond Lukens Builder, Owner/Operator, Real Estate Broker, Bright Star Real Estate Owner/Operator, Retired, Attended ACCC Nursing School, Graduated Registered Nurse, Washington Twp. Hospital Floor Nursing, Woodbine Developmental Center Cottage Nurse, Retired, Seaville United Methodist Church Trustee, Margate Community Church Deacon & Trustee, Currently seeking Congressional Seat in 2nd. Congressional District of NJ.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, St. Peters Luthern Church, St. Peters High School, Washington and Jefferson College, North Wales Community Improvement Association, National Right to Work Committee, Liberty and Prosperity 1776, American Tea Party Congress, Cape Atlantic Community College, Seaville United Methodist Church, VFW, Republican Party, Margate Community Church, VFW, National Rifle Association Life Member,
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
My Wife and 3 Children, My Pastor, Church Trustees, President of Liberty and Prosperity 1776,