1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes to save the life of the mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
In America, the people are the sovereign - Voters(thus, WE THE PEOPLE) Constitution Congress/Executive Branch/Supreme Court - co-equal branches
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The very nature of mankind itself, prone to become abusive if not constrained. Note your Question 10 says "pure" whereas our Founding Fathers created a representative democracy. I agree with the Founding Fathers.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
University of Notre Dame B.A. 1987 The George Washington University MPA 1996 US Navy 1987-present (Active Duty & Reserve) Secretary of the Air Force Office - Program Manager Chief of Staff, Dept of Parks & Recreation, Washington DC Office of Contracting and Procurement, Washington, DC Operation Iraqi Freedom, NAVCENT LRC Chief of Staff, Navy Region SW Asia Independent Contractor in support of expeditionary bases Africa/Middle East
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Wounded Warriors PFCU Wounded Warrior family program Knights of Columbus Catholic Charities Smile Foundation Make a Wish Foundation St Jude's Children Cancer College Republicans Americans for Prosperity Archbishop Stepinac HS The George Washington University Wolcott Foundation Blood Donations
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
Most are waiting till after the Primary NV Assembly Republican Leader Pat Hickey NV Assembly Member Cresent Hardy